Ascendants: The Second Rebellion
- The Dawn Wars: Major human kingdoms and city-states were established.
- The Emergence: Orcs, through the will of Gruumsh, attacked mountain elf cities, forcing the elves to the surface, only to be slaughtered next by humans, and as a result, go extinct.
- The War of Blood and Fire: The dragonborn and tiefling empires wipe each other out, scattering the two races across the globe, and finding themselves treated as second-class citizens and eventually as slaves in most human settlements.
- The Rift Wars: The gods and primordials fought for control of the different planes. Other planes of existence, parallel universes, and devas were borne due to the raw power of these epic battles.
- The Great Rift: Primordials granted mortals access to arcane magic, resulting in power-hunger from humans which eventually led to an apocalypse.
- Rizen, the first academy of magic: Established by Sylenthus Orivar in hopes that magic would once again be accepted.
- The Magistrat: Established by Sylenthus Orivar, several years after establishing Rizen, the first academy of magic.
- The Council of Magi: Established by Sylenthus Orivar, out of fear of becoming to hungry for power in his quest to tame the arcane arts.
- Rozva, the second academy of magic: Established by the Council of Nyne when it was decided that magic use was slowly becoming more common.